Saturday, April 13, 2013

Colleague Commentary On Blog Stage 6

In response to Government: Past and Present Blog Post

I once saw a TV documentary called "The Most Hated Family in America" from Westboro Baptist Church Topeka, Kansas and I was amazed on how this family could do such things as to protest on fallen soldiers funeral just for being gay. By calling them horrible things, if their saying that they had sinned, wouldn't they be sinning as well by standing there at the funerals doing that. I stand in your opinion, the government is not to decide on who we can marry. I'm Catholic even though is not something openly accepted by the church, still I was tough to love and respect everyone above anything no matter what their believes or decisions where in their lives as long as they are happy. If they love is with the same sex, is because they are happy. Most of them don't have the support of their families still, and having people that talk bad about them me myself really don't like it. It makes me really sad that we have to go go through something like this. God created the man and then women so the man wouldn't be alone, for him to have someone to live with and love. But to love their is no gender to whom you want to spend your life with, and us we have the freedom to decide that. 

No comments: